NOBODY likes to read rules and policies, we TOTALLY get it. BUT this information IS important so you can know what to expect from us, and what we also expect from you before you rent a yard greeting! PLEASE take a minute to get acquainted with how we operate at Sign Gypsies!
PAYMENTS & DELIVERY:
• Payment is required prior to delivery of yard greeting.
• Due to the unique nature of each setup and # of greetings booked each day, we can not guarantee a specific delivery/pick up time. We only guarantee that the greeting will be delivered within the window booked on your order form.
• There is no need for you to be home during delivery or removal. We will install your greeting quickly and quietly in the best location for aesthetic and installation purposes. We will leave a note on the doorknob for the recipient with the sender’s name to let them know who the yard greeting is from.
• If your greeting is a surprise for an address other than your own, we ask that you please notify someone in that household that we’ll be on the property during the scheduled window for setup and take down.
Again, we will leave a note on the doorknob for the recipient with the sender’s name to let them know who the yard greeting is from.
• If the rental is a surprise evening setup for another member of your household: please close blinds/drapes during the delivery time window and leave an outside light on for us so we can identify the address easily.
• Please water your yard in the days leading up to your delivery if it has not rained in several days.
• We cannot put signs in pea gravel, concrete, mulch, flower beds, thick landscaping,
or hard packed soil (soil that has been used as a driveway, for example).
We install signs on lawns. We define lawns as unobstructed soil with grass on the top.
• If you do not have a lawn, have a challenging setup area, or would like an indoor setup, please ask us about the availability of sign stands.
• PLEASE DO NOT MOVE or take down signs FOR ANY REASON.
If they need to be taken down before your scheduled removal time,
please contact us and we will take care of it ASAP.
PERSONAL INJURIES & DAMAGES:
• We encourage you to pose next to the display for photographs, but for the safety of everyone, please do not touch, lean on, or play near the display. Our items will not safely support any weight or pressure.
We will not be held liable for injuries or damages that occur.
• Please do NOT attach anything (balloons, string, decorations, etc.) to any part of the display.
• Please do NOT mow, edge around or take down the yard sign display for lawn maintenance purposes. If you have a lawn service scheduled during the duration of your display it is your responsibility to inform them of this policy or simply reschedule for them to come after the sign is removed.
• If you have any outdoor pets, please keep them away from signs. We strongly encourage you
to keep them fenced in a separate area/indoors for the duration of your rental.
• All signs are the property of Sign Gypsies, you will be held responsible for
all damages/replacement charges.
• Sign Gypsies and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage
that may be caused to any person or property during the setup/removal of any rental.
PHOTO & ADVERTISING RELEASE:
• We will photograph your yard greeting rental for use on our business website, Instagram, and Facebook pages and publicly congratulate the recipient unless you otherwise inform us not to do so.
• We will place a small sign in your yard with our contact info.
This sign is unobtrusive to your custom greeting, please do not move it.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
• We respectfully reserve the right to cancel an order if we feel the delivery area
may be unsafe for our employees or our signs.
We will contact you if this situation arises to decide on an alternative arrangement/solution.
• We will not be able to set up or take down the display under severe hazardous weather conditions. We will do our best to make alternative scheduling arrangements, but if we are unable to set up a greeting because of severe weather, you will receive a full refund.
• If you must cancel your yard greeting, you must do so AT LEAST 48 hours BEFORE your scheduled delivery in order to receive a refund.
• Rescheduling a greeting for any reason is subject to availability.
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT:
Customer agrees to protect, defend, indemnify Sign Gypsies Boise, LLC and hold its officers, employees and agents free and harmless from and against any and all losses, penalties, damages, settlements, costs, charges, professional fees, or other expenses or liabilities of every kind and character arising out of or relating to any and all claims, liens, demands, obligations, actions, proceedings or causes of action of every kind and character in connection with or arising directly or indirectly out of the Sign Gypsies Boise, LLC rental agreement and/or the performance thereof. Customer further agrees to investigate, handle, respond to, provide defense for any such claims, etc., at his sole expense and agrees to bear all other costs and expenses related thereto, even if it (claims, etc.) is groundless, false or fraudulent. The agreement is in effect for the duration of the rental process as defined by the effective dates of the rental agreement.